Who doesn’t like a good homemade brownie? Especially when they are ooey and gooey!
As you can see from my previous recipe posts, I am a fan of easy recipes that yield great results. These brownies have a prep time of ten minutes and a cook time of 35 to 45 minutes. Can’t get much simpler than that!
These brownies were found at http://www.cravingsofalunatic.com. Rest assured that the point of any of my food posts are to show you successful (and yummy) make again recipes. I will not post any disastrous or unappetizing food 🙂
On to the recipe!
8 tablespoons of butter
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs. beaten
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate!)
¼ cup flour
¼ teaspoon vanilla salt (you can use regular salt for this or even sea salt)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line your pan with parchment paper (sometimes wetting it gets it more pliable).
3. Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan. Stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Remove from heat and add the sugar. Stir well.
5. Now add your eggs and vanilla, stirring until it’s smooth.
6. Add chocolate chips, flour and vanilla salt. Stir until well blended.
7.Pour into pan and place in oven.
8.Bake for 35-45 minutes, toothpick inserted should come out clean when done.
9.Remove and cool on a rack.
Yum yum yum!!! Happy munching!